Structure101 is for contolling architecture and structural complexity. Version 2 introduced slicing and tagging. Beta 2 adds dependency hiding and cross-perspective navigation.
New in v2 beta 2:
- Context menus (right mouse click) have been added. This introduces the new capability to navigate easily between views (perspectives).
- It is now possible to tag dependencies as well as items.
- It is also possible to hide tagged dependencies – I.e. remove them from the model. This is useful for simulating structural changes.
- Performance problems on Linux and Mac have been fixed.
- Look and feel on Linux and Mac have been improved